Saturday, November 17, 2012

NOTD: Black & Silver Circles Nail Art + Tutorial

Whew! Time flies when you're ... well, I wish I'd been having fun but really I was sick for almost 2 weeks & absolutely drained tired by the time I dragged myself home from work.

This design started out with a base color of Savvy Chrome, which while it doesn't dry to an actual chrome finish, it is a very nice silver & does not have any issues with brush strokes:


On top of that I added some broken concentric circles with black acrylic & a clear rhinestone in the middle:


Here are my favorite nails:


And here is the tutorial:



Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

10 comments:

  1. beauty<3
    You have talent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just wow. This is mesmorizing & cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You could hypnotize someone with those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is pleasure to read all your blogs because for over six years. were very sad if you leave this blogging but i'm happy for you.
    travesti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design. The rhinestone is such a nice touch too. Sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hey
    Your blog is so cute, I loved. I'm already following. Could you follow me, please?
    Thanks

    abelezaeonossovicio.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. i try doing my nails like on your videos but they come out really messed up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...