Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NOTD: Hot Topic Iridescent Purple

This polish doesn't actually have a name on it, but is pretty well known around the blogosphere as Hot Topic Iridescent Purple.  Of course, purples are notoriously hard to capture in pics, but I gave it a try ... best pics I think are actually the overcast & shade shots - click to enlarge & get a really interesting look at the detail of the glitter:


I wore this last Friday & over most of the weekend.  Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. That polish and your nails are gorgeous!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the polish. Purple is one of my favorite colors! And your nails are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful color !! where can i find it please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, Hot Topic doesn't deliver nail polish in France and I saw 5 colors I love so much ... why don't they do like Transdesign? it could be nice to make some trade off between French polish and US polish....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color on gorgeous nails. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Nihrida. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...