Thursday, June 11, 2009

Holo NOTD

Yes, that means lots of pics =) Today I bring you China Glaze BFF from the OMG Collection. The only downside to this mani is that you can see my patches in the pics ... I should have been a little more patient buffing, because although the holo does show every imperfection in the nail, I've had manis before where my patches are not so obvious. But it's OK - or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself. On to the pics:





That's all for now - thanks for reading =)

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. OMG is right - that is an amazingly beautiful color. The hubster is taking me shopping for polishes tomorrow and I need to see if I can find this.

    ::drool::

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I love the OMGS! So perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love BFF and I so need to order more of that collection... oh bet dear Husband won't be too happy about this one, but that's ok I'll just say your pretty pictures forced me to order! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so gorgeous, they don't even look real! Amazing shine! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful color ! I love holos like that !! I recently got How about a Tumble, and it's also a great color - if you love these kinds of holos, I'm sure you'd like it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MISSY PRATT - Good luck - although it is an older collection, you might have to order it online.

    NIXXY - Thanks =)

    CHOCADDICT - Hehe, I love being a "bad" influence =)

    CLOCKWORK - Thanks =)

    TULI - I think I have that one - I have sch a huge pile of unworns I'm working through

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is soooooo pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...